“વિદ્યાર્થીની પ્રતિમામાં પ્રતિભાનું નિર્માણ કરવું...”
Bahauddin Science College is committed to generate devoted and dedicated citizens of India. The fundamental tenets to live a successful life as follow, viz.,
- Smart approach to work: "Success is 99% Perspiration and 1% Inspiration" as aptly said by Thomas Alva Edison. Student should believe in diligent and earnest efforts. The students of science are candidly trained here for smart and intelligent hard work.
- Depth of Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of distinctive subjects opens new avenues for more challenging tasks. Students are motivated to attain the best of knowledge.
- Honesty: Honesty is considered the best principle for successful and meaningful life. Students have to be truthful and we foster the belief of "आचरति इति आचार्य:" by demonstrating life. One should not be judge by evils but by the good deeds.
- Discipline: Without discipline it is not possible to cultivate other qualities of life. Therefore, college strictly complies with discipline and good conduct in college campus.
- Co-operation and compassion: Bahauddin family firmly believes in the principle of team spirit. We fundamentally practice "United we stand and divided we fall". Compassion, sensitivity and co-operation are integral part of a mature and responsible citizen and vision of education.
- Respect for others and forgiveness: We foster reverence for different religions, races, genders, ideas, and lifestyles. We also believe in spreading happiness with compassion and love.
- Sense of Belongingness: College moulds the personality of students with spiritual bent of mind and strives to develop a long term relationship by providing a safe environment that supports freedom of inquiry, protects diversity and fosters sense of well-being.
- Solidarity, Integrity and Patriotism: Trust and open communication cultivate students who firmly adhere the rules and regulations of college campus. Our mission is to empower, mentor, guide and support the students to deepen and enhance knowledge of their subject and become responsible citizens of India.